How to add or remove a mobile number from the call rejections list on my Apple iPhone 4S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Callers who are on your call rejection list will hear an announcement that your number is not accepting calls at this time. Other calls will ring through as usual.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Phone.
- 3. Touch Blocked.
- 4. Touch Add New…
- 5. Touch the desired contact.
- 6. The phone number has been added to the call rejections list.
- 7. To remove a number from the call rejections list, touch Edit.
- 8. Touch the - icon next to the desired contact.
- 9. Touch Unblock.
- 10. The phone number has been removed from the call rejections list.