How to pair my Apple iPhone 4S with a Bluetooth headset
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can pair your Apple iPhone 4S with Bluetooth® accessories such as headsets and speakers. Here, we show you how to pair with a Bluetooth headset.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Bluetooth.
- 3. If Bluetooth is off, touch the Bluetooth slider to turn it on.
- 4. Make sure the headset is in pairing mode and in range.
Touch the name of the Bluetooth headset.
- 5. If requested, enter the PIN number for the Bluetooth headset.
- 6. Touch Pair.
- 7. The Bluetooth headset is now paired and connected.