How to turn data services and data roaming on/off on my Apple iPhone 4S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Apple iPhone 4S will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Mobile Data.
- 3. Touch Data Roaming to change the setting (e.g., from on to off).
- 4. Data Roaming is now off.
Touch Data Roaming again to turn it on.
- 5. To switch data off completely, touch Mobile Data.
- 6. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile Data again to turn data services on.