How to update the software on my Apple iPhone 4S wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Apple iPhone 4S for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch General.
- 3. Touch Software Update.
- 4. If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
- 5. Wait while the update is downloaded.
- 6. Touch Install Now.
- 7. Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
- 8. Your iPhone will restart and install the update.