How to use my Apple iPhone 4S as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your Apple iPhone 4S as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Mobile Data.
- 3. Touch Personal Hotspot.
- 4. Touch the slider to turn Personal Hotspot on.
- 5. If Bluetooth is turned off, the phone will prompt you to turn it on. Touch Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Note: You can also select USB Only if you have a USB cable.
- 6. To connect to the iPhone, choose the iPhone's name on the connecting device and enter the password shown on the iPhone.