Adding a calendar event on my Apple iPhone 5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature allows events to be added to the iPhone's calendar.
- 1. Touch Calendar.
- 2. Touch the + icon.
- 3. Enter a title for the event.
- 4. If required, touch Location.
- 5. Enter a location for the event.
- 6. Touch Starts.
- 7. Scroll to the required start time and date.
- 8. Touch Ends.
- 9. Scroll to the required end time and date.
- 10. Touch Done.
- 11. The event has been saved in the calendar.