Adding a new contact on my Apple iPhone 5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The "Contacts" list is your own personal phonebook. Create contacts to store people's phone numbers, addresses and more.
- 1. Touch Phone.
- 2. Touch Contacts.
- 3. Touch Add.
- 4. Touch First.
- 5. Enter the contact's first name.
- 6. Touch Last.
- 7. Enter the contact's last name.
- 8. Touch add phone.
- 9. Enter the contact's phone number.
- 10. Touch Done.
- 11. The contact is now saved.
Touch All Contacts to return to the phonebook.
- 12. The new contact has been added.