Backing up to iCloud on my Apple iPhone 5c
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your Apple iPhone 5c. Once you've enabled the backup feature, it will run on a daily basis as long as your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi, connected to a power source, and the screen is locked.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch iCloud.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Storage & Backup.
- 4. Touch the tab next to iCloud Backup to turn iCloud Backup on.
- 5. Touch OK.
- 6. Touch Back Up Now.
- 7. Your iPhone 5c will now be backed up to iCloud.