How to back up my Apple iPhone 5S using iTunes
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use iTunes to back up your Apple iPhone 5S. iTunes will save a backup file on your computer, which can be used to restore your Apple iPhone 5S if itʼs damaged or replaced.
If you donʼt have iTunes on your computer, youʼll need to download and install it. In this example, we use iTunes v184.108.40.206.
- 1. On the computer, start iTunes.
- 2. Connect the iPhone 5S to the computer. In iTunes, select the iPhone 5S.
- 3. Click Back Up Now.
- 4. Wait while the iPhone is backed up.
- 5. The iPhone has been backed up to iTunes.