How to scan for mobile networks on my Apple iPhone 5S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Apple iPhone 5S isnʼt connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Carrier.
- 3. Touch the slider to turn off automatic network selection.
- 4. Wait while the iPhone searches for networks.
- 5. The available networks will be listed.
To connect, touch a network name.