How to add a webmail account on my Apple iPhone 6 (Gmail, Outlook.com, etc.)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can sign in to popular webmail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com quickly and easily.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Accounts & Passwords.
- 3. Touch Add Account.
- 4. Touch the account type (e.g., Google).
- 5. Touch Email or phone.
- 6. Enter your email address.
- 7. Touch NEXT.
- 8. Touch Enter your password.
- 9. Enter your password.
- 10. Touch NEXT.
- 11. Wait while your account details are verified.
- 12. Change the sync settings if desired and touch Save.
- 13. Your webmail account has been added.