How to add contacts on my Apple iPhone 6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Add contacts to save details like names, phone numbers, email addresses and more.
- 1. Touch Phone.
- 2. Touch Contacts.
- 3. Touch the + icon.
- 4. Enter the contact's first name.
- 5. Touch Last name.
- 6. Enter the contact's last name.
- 7. Touch add phone.
- 8. Enter the contactʼs phone number.
You can also touch the other fields to add email addresses, additional phone numbers and other details.
- 9. Touch Done.
- 10. The contact has been saved.
Touch Contacts to return to the contacts list.
- 11. The new contact appears in the list.