How to back up my Apple iPhone 6 using iTunes
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use iTunes to back up your Apple iPhone 6. iTunes will save a backup file on your computer, which can be used to restore your Apple iPhone 6 if itʼs damaged or replaced.
If you donʼt have iTunes on your computer, youʼll need to download and install it. In this example, we use iTunes v126.96.36.199.
- 1. On the computer, start iTunes.
- 2. Connect the iPhone 6 to the computer. In iTunes, select the iPhone 6.
- 3. Click Back Up Now.
- 4. Wait while the iPhone is backed up.
- 5. The iPhone has been backed up to iTunes.