How to connect to Wi-Fi on my Apple iPhone 6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Apple iPhone 6 can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. You can use Wi-Fi for email, web browsing, downloading apps and much more. However, some features and services may require a mobile data connection.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 3. If Wi-Fi is off, touch the slider to turn it on.
- 4. Touch the Wi-Fi network name.
- 5. Enter the network password.
- 6. Touch Join.
- 7. You're now connected to the Wi-Fi network.