How to set up Siri on my Apple iPhone 6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Siri is the intelligent personal assistant that helps you get things done. Ask questions or speak commands into the Apple iPhone 6, and Siri will help you find information, send messages, make calls, set reminders and more.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Siri & Search.
- 3. Touch the Listen for “Hey Siri” slider.
- 4. Touch Enable Siri.
- 5. Touch Continue.
- 6. Follow the instructions on the phone and say “Hey Siri” up to three times.
- 7. Say “Hey Siri, howʼs the weather today?”
- 8. Say “Hey Siri, itʼs me.”
- 9. Touch Done.
- 10. Siri is now set up and ready to use. Touch the Home button.
- 11. To use Siri, hold down the Home button until Siri appears.
- 12. Speak your command into the phone (e.g., “Remind me to call Maria at 9”).
- 13. Siri has created the reminder.