How to use iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on my Apple iPhone 6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Apple iPhone 6 can be set to sync over Wi-Fi. This way, you don't need to connect to a computer to sync.
- 1. Ensure you are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- 2. On your computer, launch iTunes.
- 3. Your Apple iPhone 6 will be detected by iTunes after a short while.
- 4. Click on the name of your Apple iPhone 6.
- 5. Click Sync.
- 6. Your Apple iPhone 6 will now be synced.