How to use my Apple iPhone 6 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your Apple iPhone 6 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Personal Hotspot.
- 3. Touch the slider to activate the Personal Hotspot.
- 4. If prompted, touch Wi-Fi and USB Only to enable the connection.
- 5. The Personal Hotspot is now active. Other devices can connect to it using the iPhone name and Wi-Fi password shown on the Apple iPhone 6.