How to block contacts on my Apple iPhone 6S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can block contacts and phone numbers on your Apple iPhone 6S. You will not receive calls or messages from people on the block list.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Phone.
- 3. Touch Call Blocking & Identification.
- 4. Touch Block Contact…
- 5. Touch the desired contact.
- 6. The contact has been added to the block list.
- 7. To remove a contact from the block list, touch Edit.
- 8. Touch the - icon next to the desired contact.
- 9. Touch Unblock.
- 10. The contact has been removed from the block list.
- 11. To block a number in your call list, touch the information icon and then Block this Caller.