How to set up iCloud for my Apple iPhone 6S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service. iCloud acts as a data syncing centre for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes, to-do lists, and other data.
- 1. Launch your web browser.
- 2. Enter www.icloud.com in the address bar.
- 3. Enter your Apple ID.
- 4. Enter your password.
- 5. Click the arrow to sign in.
- 6. If you see this screen, touch Start Using iCloud.
- 7. The iCloud dashboard will appear. From here, you can view and manage your mail, contacts and calendar. You can also locate your iPhone and view and edit iWork documents.
- 8. Click the desired option (e.g. Calendar).
- 9. Your calendar and events will be displayed.