How to delete all content on my Apple iPhone 7 (factory reset)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This option lets you erase all content and settings from the Apple iPhone 7. The phone will be reset to the factory settings.
Warning: all media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch General.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Reset.
- 4. Touch Erase All Content and Settings.
- 5. Touch Erase iPhone.
- 6. Touch Erase iPhone.
- 7. The phone will reboot.