Kinect Not Working
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Try unplugging the power cord.
- 2. With the Kinect plugged in, re-plug the power and turn on the console.
Scroll Left on the controller to access the Settings menu.
- 4. Scroll to Settings and press the A button.
- 5. Scroll to All settings and press the A button.
- 6. Scroll to Kinect & devices and press the A button.
- 7. Scroll to Kinect and press the A button.
- 8. Ensure Kinect on is ticked.
- 9. Try scrolling to What else does Kinect see? and pressing the A button.