Setting up your Xbox One X
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. After removing all packaging from the Xbox One X, locate the power socket on the back of the Xbox One X.
- 2. Insert the Power cable into the power socket.The Xbox One X has a built in surge protector and so shouldnʼt be plugged into any other form of external surge protection. If you connect the console to another surge protector, the console cannot reach the full power that is needed for optimal performance.
- 3. Insert the plug in to the mains power.
- 4. Locate the HDMI Out port on the back of the Xbox One X.
- 5. Insert the supplied HDMI cable into the port.
- 6. Insert the other end of the HDMI cable into the back of your TV.
- 7. Press the Power button and your Xbox One X will turn on.