The Microphone is not responding
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Issue: This issue can be caused by several reasons below are a few things to check first.
- Does the software require the use of the microphone?
- Is there a headphone with microphone attached?
- Are voices other than your own picked up?
- Are you attempting to use the microphone in a noisy environment?
- 1. To test the microphone scroll to System Settings and tap OK.
- 2. Tap Other Settings.
- 3. Tap the Next page icon to reach page 2, or tap 2.
- 4. Tap Mic Test.
- 5. Speak into the microphone on the console to test.
- 6. Tap Finish to exit the microphone test.