Attaching / Removing the JoyCon Controllers
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. To play in Handheld mode you will need remove the Switch from the Switch Dock and attach the JoyCon controllers.
- 2. Line up the Rail on the Left JoyCon controller with the Rail on the Left of the Switch. Slide the JoyCon controller onto the Switch until it clicks into place.
- 3. Once fully inserted, the screen will display “Paired”. You are now ready to use Handheld mode.
- 4. To remove the JoyCon controllers, press in the Release button on the back of one of the JoyCon controllers.
- 5. Slide the JoyCon controller up to remove it from the Switch.