Connecting your Switch to a TV
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Open the back cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- 2. Connect the USB from the Nintendo Switch AC Adapter into the AC ADAPTER port.
- 3. Connect the other end of the AC Adapter to the mains power.
- 4. Connect the HDMI cable into the HDMI OUT port.
- 5. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your TV.
- 6. Close the Back Cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- 7. Remove the Left and Right Joy-Con controllers from the Switch.If the Joy-Con controllers were not previously attached to the console, they must first be synced/ paired to the Switch in order to be utilized as wireless controllers.
- 8. Position with the front panel of the Switch Dock and the TV screen so that they are facing the same direction.