Creating a Mii Character
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Scroll to System Settings and press A.
- 2. Scroll to Mii and press A.
- 3. Scroll to Create/ Edit a Mii and press A.
Scroll to Start from Scratch and press A.
Select the desired gender (E.g Male) and press A.
Scroll to Face and press A.
Navigate the options and select your desired Face Shape using the A Button.
Using the L and R Buttons you can select a Skin Tone and extra Facial Features.
- 9. Select any other features you want by scrolling to it and press A.
- 10. Once you have added all features you wish scroll to Nickname and press A.
- 11. Enter the chosen Nickname into the text box, scroll to OK and press A.
- 12. Scroll to Done and press A to complete your Mii character.
- 13. After the creation you can set a Facial Expression and/or a Pose for your Mii. Scroll to the desired option and press A.
- 14. Scroll to the desired Facial Expression and press A.
- 15. Select Edit Mii to re-edit the Mii.
- 16. Scroll to OK and press A to complete your Mii.