Setting the Date and Time
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Scroll to System Settings and press A.
- 2. Scroll down to System and press A.
- 3. Scroll to Date and Time and press A.
- 4. To set your own time and date information, scroll to Synchronise Clock via Internet and press OK to change it to “Off”, by pressing the A Button.
- 5. Scroll to Time Zone and press A.
- 6. Scroll to the desired time zone (E.g. London, Lisbon) and press A.
- 7. To set the Date and Time, scroll to Date and Time and press A.
- 8. Set the date and time using the Left Stick or Directional Arrows and the A button.
- 9. To confirm your changes scroll to OK and press A.