Setting up a New User Account
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Scroll to System Settings and press A.
- 2. Scroll to User and press A.
- 3. Scroll to Add User and press A.
- 4. Scroll to Create New User and press A.
- 5. Scroll to a desired icon and press A or scroll to Create Own Icon and press A.
- 6. Choose to change your Character/Mii or Background option, then scroll to OK and press A.
- 7. Enter a Nickname using the on-screen keyboard and press the + Button or scroll to OK and press A.
- 8. Press A to select the OK option.
- 9. Sign in and link a currently existing Nintendo Account or create a new account.Alternatively select Later to take this action later from the Settings.