Reassign a Controller
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can change the controller port or number assignment. You can assign a number between one and seven.
- 1. From the PS3 XMB Home screen, scroll to Settings.
- 2. Scroll to Accessory Settings and press the X button.
- 3. Scroll to Reassign Controllers and press the X button.
- 4. Scroll to the desired number and press the X button.
- 5. Your controller number has now been re-assigned.