Setting the Parental Controls
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. From the PS3 XMB Home screen scroll to Settings and press the X button.
- 2. Scroll to Security Settings and press the X button.
- 3. Scroll to Parental Control and press the X button.
- 4. Enter the password and press the X button to confirm.
- 5. Select the desired security setting and press the X button.The lower the number setting the tighter the parental restriction.
- 6. If you would to restrict starting a game with no parental control settings select the checkbox.
- 7. Scroll to OK and press the X button.
- 8. Your parental controls will now have changed.