How to create an iCloud account on my Apple iPhone 4S
iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, calendars, documents, and more. It will push information to iCloud when you first sign in via the network or Wi-Fi. Here we show you how to create a new Apple ID.
1. Touch Settings.
2. Scroll to and touch iCloud.
3. Touch Create a new Apple ID.
4. Scroll to your birthday.
5. Touch Next.
6. Enter your first name.
7. Touch return.
8. Enter your last name.
9. Touch Next.
10. Touch Use your current email address.
11. Enter the email address that you will use to manage the iCloud account.
12. Touch Next.
13. Enter a password.
14. Touch return.
15. Re-enter your password.
16. Touch Next.
17. Touch Question.
18. Select a security question.
19. Touch Answer.
20. Enter the answer to the security question.
21. Touch Next.
22. Touch Question.
23. Select a security question.
24. Touch Answer.
25. Enter the answer to the security question.
26. Touch Next.
27. Touch Question.
28. Select a security question.
29. Touch Answer.
30. Enter your answer to the security question.
31. Touch Next.
32. Touch Next.
33. Touch Agree.
34. Touch Agree.
35. Wait while the account is created.
36. A verification email will be sent to the email address you entered.
Go to the email on your mobile phone or computer.
37. Open the email message.
38. Select Verify Now.
39. Your email address has now been verified.
40. Your iCloud account is now active and ready to use.