How to add an email account on my Apple iPhone 5S
You can add a variety of email accounts to your Apple iPhone 5S, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
1. Touch Settings.
2. Scroll to and touch Accounts & Passwords.
3. Touch Add Account.
4. Touch Other.
5. Touch Add Mail Account.
6. Touch Name.
7. Enter your name.
8. Touch Email.
9. Enter your email address.
10. Touch Password.
11. Enter your password.
12. Touch Next.
13. Wait while your account details are verified.
14. If the email account details are automatically recognized, the account will be added.
Otherwise, follow the steps below to set up the account manually.
15. Touch POP.
16. Under INCOMING MAIL SERVER, touch Host Name.
17. Enter the incoming mail server host name.
18. Touch User Name.
19. Enter the user name.
20. Scroll to OUTGOING MAIL SERVER and touch Host Name.
21. Enter the outgoing mail server host name.
22. Touch User Name.
23. Enter the user name.
24. Touch Next.
25. Touch Save.
26. Your email account has been added.