How to delete an email account from my Apple iPhone 5S
When you remove an email account from your Apple iPhone 5S, the associated contacts, calendars and email messages are also removed. Depending on the account type and settings, your data may remain on the account providerʼs servers.
1. Touch Settings.
2. Scroll to and touch Accounts & Passwords.
3. Touch the account you want to delete.
4. Scroll to and touch Delete Account.
5. Touch Delete from My iPhone.
6. The email account has been deleted.
Note: The Apple iPhone 5S may not allow removal of some accounts, such as those linked to your Apple ID or iCloud.