How to set up iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on my Apple iPhone 6S
Your Apple iPhone 6S can be set to sync over Wi-Fi. This way, you don't need to connect to a computer to sync.
1. Ensure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network and touch Settings.
2. Touch General.
3. Scroll to and touch iTunes Wi-Fi Sync.
4. Connect the Apple iPhone 6S to iTunes on your computer using the USB cable.
5. Click on the name of your Apple iPhone 6S.
6. Click Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi.
7. Click Apply.
8. Touch Sync Now.
9. Wait while your Apple iPhone 6S syncs with iTunes on your computer.
10. iTunes Wi-Fi sync is now set up.