How to create an iCloud account on my Apple iPhone 7
iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, calendars, documents, and more. It will push information to iCloud when you first sign in via the network or Wi-Fi. Here we show you how to create a new Apple ID.
1. Touch Settings.
2. Touch Sign in to your iPhone.
3. Touch Donʼt have an Apple ID or forgot it?
4. Touch Create Apple ID.
5. Scroll to your birthday.
6. Touch Next.
7. Enter your first name.
8. Touch Last Name.
9. Enter your last name.
10. Touch Next.
11. Touch the desired option (e.g., Use your current email address).
12. Enter the email address that you will use to manage the iCloud account.
13. Touch Next.
14. Enter a password.
15. Touch Verify.
16. Re-enter your password.
17. Touch Next.
18. Touch Question.
19. Select a security question.
20. Touch Answer.
21. Enter the answer to the security question.
22. Touch Next.
You will be asked to set up two more security questions.
23. Once you have set up the security questions, the terms and conditions will appear. Touch Agree.
24. Touch Agree.
25. Wait while the account is created.
26. Touch Verify Email Address.
27. A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided.
Open the email and touch Verify now.
28. Your email address has now been verified.
29. Your iCloud account is now active and ready to use.