How to reset the APN settings to default on my Apple iPhone 5S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Incorrect APN (Access Point Name) settings can cause issues with data services (e.g., email, web browsing) and with picture and video messaging (MMS). To resolve issues, you can reset the APN settings on your Apple iPhone 5S to the default APN settings that are programmed into your Bell SIM card.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Mobile Data.
- 3. Touch Mobile Data Options.
- 4. Touch Mobile Data Network.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Reset Settings.
- 6. Touch Reset.
- 7. The APN settings have been reset to default.