How to update the software on my Apple iPhone 5S using iTunes
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Apple iPhone 5S for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update your phone using iTunes v22.214.171.124.
- 1. On your computer, start iTunes.
- 2. Connect your Apple iPhone 5S to your computer using the USB cable.
- 3. iTunes will automatically search for software updates. If prompted about a new version, click Download and Update.
- 4. Click Next.
- 5. Click Agree.
- 6. iTunes will download the software update.
- 7. The software update will then be applied to your iPhone.
- 8. Your iPhone will restart to complete the update.