How to turn app automatic downloads on/off on my Apple iPhone 6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- To avoid unexpected data usage, you can stop apps from updating automatically. Switch cellular data off completely so that your Apple iPhone 6 will only update apps over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch iTunes & App Store.
- 3. Touch Updates to change the setting (e.g., from on to off).
- 4. Automatic updates are now off.
Touch Updates again to turn it on.
- 5. To switch data off completely so that your Apple iPhone 6 will only update apps over Wi-Fi, touch Use Mobile Data.
- 6. Data services are now off.
Touch Use Mobile Data again to turn data services on.