Power Supply Always Showing White Light
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
When Xbox One is powered off, the light on the power supply is always white and the power supply continues to hum.
When you enable the 'Instant On' feature to allow the console to be powered on using Kinect voice commands, the power supply must remain 'on' for this feature to work, hence the white light.
- 1. Resolution:
Press the Menu button on the controller.
- 2. Scroll to Settings and press the A button.
- 3. Scroll to Settings and press the A button.
- 4. Scroll to Power & startup and press the A button.
- 5. Scroll to Power mode & startup and press the A button.
- 6. Highlight Power mode and press the A button.
- 7. Scroll to Energy saving and press the A button.