Adjusting the headphone volume through the controller
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. From the PS4 Home screen Dashboard, scroll Up on the controller.
- 2. Scroll to Settings and press the X button.
- 3. Scroll to Devices and press the X button.
- 4. Scroll to Audio Devices and press the X button.
- 5. Scroll to Volume Control (Headphones) and press the X button.Note: This can only be selected when a headset is connected.
- 6. Adjust the Volume Control bar to the desired setting by moving left or right.